New Sign Post Installation
- Payment must be made at the time of NEW installation request. After request submission, you will be redirected to our online storefront to complete your purchase.
- Please provide detailed, accurate and complete contact information and instructions for installation, including; full property address, city and zip code and parcel numbers for vacant lots.
- Please indicate in the special instructions section if you would like sign panel storage. If requested, we will pick up sign panels at the time of new post installation at the requested property. Panels are to be left in a discrete location at the property (i.e. front porch, back patio, side of home, etc.) and is to be noted in the special instructions section below.
- By submitting an installation request you agree to accept responsibility for the terms and conditions listed below.
- If for some reason you need to return to our storefront for payment you can follow this link- https://squareup.com/store/cornerstone-home-inspection-group-llc
New Sign Post Installation Order Form
Sign Post Installation Terms & Conditions
- Sign posts must remain at the requested property and may only be moved or relocated through proper request.
- You must obtain authorization from appropriate regulatory entities(HOA, County, City, etc.) for proper placement, height, sign square footage, and/or community specific graphics or color restrictions required.
- You accept responsibility for fees from utilities for damaged underground utilities.
- Additional travel fees may be imposed depending upon location.
- You accept responsibility for any lost, stolen, damaged and/or vandalized sign posts at a rate of $50.00 per post.
- Service calls to reset or relocate a post, reattach a panel, freshen a post, etc. start at $25.00.
- You agree to contact us for sign post removal.
Florida Licensed Home Inspector #HI9508
- Home Inspections
- New Construction
- Wind Mitigation
- 4 Point Insurance
- Thermal Imaging
- Roof Certification
- Water Testing